If you enjoyed this, you may also like:
- The business that is a tool for realising a vision: how Fresk Skincare is changing the world, one face at a time.
- Empow(her)ed Workshop Wrap Up
- Five signs you’re experiencing financial abuse
- A Tiny Nation: How Melanie Gibb’s Tiny Creatures & Co is revolutionising the events industry
- What’s your 20-Year Plan?
Since 2018, the Canberra Gals Network has operated as a feminist not-for-profit that focuses on enabling EVERY Canberran woman to be more in her personal and professional capacities and to connect to the broader ACT community through inclusive events. Every gal of every age, profession, and in every season of life is invited and included. When you subscribe to our newsletter, you’ll be the first to know about our latest events, local discount and deals, collaborations with local makers and shakers, and our work in the Canberra Community.