Coffee or Kahlua? Boss Gals Entrepreneurial Meetup
Have a project and want to bounce your ideas off other boss babes? The CBR Gals have your back.
Mocan and Green Grout, at a long dining table: This was The CBR Gals Network first event revolving around brainstorming ways to help YOU reach your goals.
Ten women arrived with a pen + pad prepared to chat business, strategies, and their wildest dreams over some light nibbles.
Some excerpts from our dream-manifestation exercise:
- “I just kept knocking on doors until they opened.”
- “Everything happens for a reason, at the right time.”
- “When I’m feeling like an imposter I reach outside myself and try to see myself as other people do; I think we get caught up in our inner voices and sometimes that isn’t a good thing.”
- “If I had all the money in the world, I would do my dream job in a Not for Profit setting for women who really need my services.”
- “That’s it! I’m holding myself accountable. Ask me on January 1st and I’ll have teh first draft of my first book finished.”